Frequently Asked Question
My phone won't place calls.
Last Updated 3 years ago
There are several reasons this could be.
- Loss of internet
- Check your internet system, and make sure it is working.
- Make sure the ethernet cables are securely plugged into the phone
- The ethernet providing the internet (from a router, wall port, etc) should go into the ethernet port in the phone marked with a network symbol (NOT the computer symbol). If applicable, the ethernet supplying internet to another device (like a computer) should be plugged into the ethernet port in the phone marked with the computer symbol.
- Make sure whatever ethernet port that is giving your phone internet is actually putting out internet. The port on a computer, for example, only accepts internet, it does not provide it.
- Make sure the ethernet port even works.
- Make sure the ethernet cables are securely plugged into the wall, router, or whatever is supplying the internet.
- Registration issues
- The best way to fix this is to simply unplug the phone, wait a minute, and plug it back in. This usually eliminates the problem.