Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my voicemail greeting?
Last Updated 3 years ago
This describes how to change the voicemail greeting that plays to someone if they call a particular extension, and do not get an answer. This method does not change (if applicable) your auto attendant, or general voicemail box.
- From the phone you wish to change the greeting on, dial *97.
- Enter your password, followed by #.
- Press 5
- Press 1
- You will be asked to enter a greeting between 1 and 9. Read below, or just press 1.
- You will be told to record your greeting at the beep.
- Say your greeting at the beep.
- To end the recording, press any key or stop talking.
- When you are finished, press 1 to replay, press 2 to save, press 3 to retry, or end the call to give up.