Frequently Asked Question
Basic phone operation
Last Updated 3 years ago
- To call a phone outside of the system, simply dial their ten-digit number.
- You can call local numbers (with the same area code as your phone) by dialing their seven digit phone number (no area code).
- To call a phone within the system, dial the phone's extension number
- To call 911...you know how to.
- While inactive (not on a call), push DND softkey to enter Do Not Disturb mode. You will now not receive calls.
- While active (on a call), press the Hold softkey to place the call on hold.
- Click here to learn about call transferring
- Click here to learn more